1. Keep your barn and stalls clean. Flies are attracted to manure, so make sure to clean stalls and barns regularly.
2. Use fly traps. Fly traps are an effective way to reduce the number of flies in your barn.
3. Use fly repellents. There are a variety of fly repellents available, such as sprays, rubs, and wipes.
4. Install fans. Fans can help keep flies away by creating
5. Use fly masks and sheets to protect horses from flies.
6. Keep horses in a well-ventilated area to reduce the number of flies.
7. Use fly repellents to keep flies away from horses.
8. Remove manure and other debris from the area to reduce fly breeding grounds.
9. Install fans or misters to create a breeze that will keep flies away.
10. Place fly traps around the area to catch and reduce the number of flies.
for more details about Fly Masks contact email@example.com